UNIFORM : The attire which makes us feel united in spite of various discrimination outside the school is uniform.
- Red uniform : Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Sports Uniform : Wednesday
- House Uniform : Saturday
Note for boys:
- Proper hair cut to be done periodically.
- No use of hair gels and perfumes.
- Students are not supposed to wear watches except during examination.
- Nails have to be clipped periodically.
- No fancy things or commodities other than the school requirements are to be brought.
Note for Girls:
- Single red bangle
- Black clips, ribbons (white on Saturdays)
- Small bindi, Small studs.
- No Mahanadi, (for any reason)
- No nail polish
- Long hair below shoulders to be plaited (two) and folded with
- Short hair neatly pinned.
- Pink lined shirt White
plain half Pant (Boys) ____Red Ruby White plain skirt (Girls)
- Blue line shirt
White plain half pant (Boys) ____ Blue Sapphire White plain skirt (Girls)
- Green line shirt
White plain half pant (Boys) ___ Green Emerald White plain skirt (Girls)
- Yellow line Shirt
White plain half pant (Boys) ___ Yellow Diamond White plain skirt (Girls)
The school is divided into four houses acting with various group events.
|Red Ruby||Excellence & Precision|
|Blue sapphire||Towards Championship|
|Green Emerald||Empower everyone|
|Yellow Diamond||Search for new horizon|