The standard of any school could be weighed with its discipline. Hence to maintain a proper habit and attitude, the school expects the following rules to be obeyed by the students.
- Respect self , faculty and peer students
- Respect school property and uniform.
- Monitor one – self even in the absence of teachers. No eatable to be brought to the school except the afternoon lunch. Only the students of std. I & II are allowed to bring morning snacks.
- Walk modestly in a line with silence while proceeding to venues like assembly, audio visual room etc.
- Show courtesy in your speech and action to any member of the school and elderly members of the society.
For any kind of unacceptable behavior initially verbal warning will be given. If no improvement is shown and offence is repeated, the student will be expelled from the school. Parents will be informed of misconduct.