KVG International Public School started in the year 2008 with a few students and has a strength of over 421 students. It offers programmes from LKG upto 10th standard and is affiliated to the CBSE . with its innovative treatment and distinctive facilities and features, KVGIPS has come to be an acknowledged Academy of Excellence in the sphere of education today.
Founder student Master Maourya R Kurunji lighting the lamp in the presence of founder President Dr. Kurunji Venkatramana Gowda . Flanked by general secretory Dr. Renuka Prasad K.V and former town President Mr. N.A Ramachandra Gowda.
KVG International Public School is the brainchild of Dr. Renuka Prasad K.V and Dr. Jyothi R Prasad. The school which works under a deliberate process towards full development of a child’s potential in academics, sports, art and leadership requirements for a sound future. The school has probably the most comprehensive programme around the year.
In a safe peaceful, disciplined and intellectually challenging environment, all KVGIPS students shall have ample opportunity to :
- Fulfill their academic, cultural, sporting and social potential.
- Achieve the best possible academic result.
- Acquire habits of curiosity, reflection, mental flexibility, self discipline, industry and independence.
- Maintain openness of mind, dignity of conduct and mutual respect in the face of racial, economical, cultural, religious and linguistic diversity.
- Develop confident understanding of teir role in an international society.
Our vision is to produce value based, culture oriented, academically competent and socially responsible noble global citizens irrespective of caste, creed, gender and ethnicity.